1. accept that Big Childcare is not liable for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation in the program unless caused by proven negligence of ‘Big Childcare’, its directors or employees.
2. understand that if my child(ren) continuously demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after guidance procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child(ren) may be removed, suspended for a period to be determined or excluded permanently from the Service.
3. I give the Approved Provider, Nominated Supervisor or Educator at the Service consent to implement my child’s current medical management and Risk Plans for my child if applicable with respect to their additional need, allergy, medical condition, specific health care need, Asthma or Anaphylaxis
4. agree if my child(ren) health/medical needs change, I will provide Educators with the details on the medication forms provided.
5. acknowledge that my child(ren) will not attend the service if suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
6. Please tick here if you do not give Big Childcare permission to take photos/video of your child(ren) for promotional material.
7. have viewed a copy of theBig Childcare Parent Information Booklet and agree to it’s contents. (This document can be accessed on our website)
8. understand that theBig Childcare Policy and Procedure Document is on display and available for my viewing on request.
9. agree to pay any expenses incurred for medical treatment and transportation for my child(ren)
10. agree to maintain our fees as per the services fees policy. Where an Ezidebt (Direct Debit) arrangement has been entered into, I/we authorise the service to make withdrawals from my/our nominated bank account or credit card as specified in the direct debit section completed.
• I/we acknowledge that such withdrawals may include amounts representing any arrears that are owing.
• acknowledge that this enrolment information may be used for the purpose of debt recovery.
• agree to pay all debt recovery expenses incurred by theBig Childcare program.
• accept fees are subject to change with consultation with the school.
• I agree to read and agree to the DDR service agreement provided to me
11. understand that my child(ren) can be removed from the program as a result of unpaid debt.
12. declare that the information provided above is true and correct and I have provided Centrelink with the same information. I will promptly inform the service in the event of any changes to this information.
13. am responsible for giving this information to Centrelink.
14. understand that if any details are incorrect then full fees are payable by me for use of the service until the details are corrected by Centrelink.
Below is an authorisation that must be signed by a parent or person named in the enrolment form as authorised to consent to medical treatment of the child(ren) and provide consent for the child(ren) to be taken outside of the Education and Care Service Premises.
I authorise the approved provider/Nominated Supervisor or an Educator to seek;
1. Medical treatment for the child(ren) from a registered medical practitioner, hospital or ambulance service
2. Transportation of the child(ren) by an Ambulance Service
3. Consent to the child(ren) being taken out of the Education and Care Service for the purpose of an Excursions. By Means determined by Big Childcare, this predominately includes bus travel. (Parents will be notified before this occurs.)
**Please note Under Regulation 93 (b) (ii) an oral authorisation from a registered medical practitioner or an emergency service is acceptable if the authorising person cannot reasonably be contacted in the circumstances and Regulation 94 States that despite regulation 93, medication may be administered to a child without an authorisation in the case of anaphylaxis or asthma emergency.