You must enroll your child prior to making a Holiday Care booking. Click here to enroll
Terms and Conditions
1. I accept that Big Childcare is not liable for personal injury, property damage or losssustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation in the program unlesscaused by proven negligence of ‘Big Childcare’, its director or employees.
2. I understand that if my child(ren) continuously demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after
guidance procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child(ren) may beremoved, suspended for a period to be determined or excluded permanently from the Service.
3. I give the Approved Provider, Nominated Supervisor or Educator at the Service consent to implement my child’s current medical management and Risk Minimisation Plans for my child if applicable with respect to their additional need, allergy, medical condition, specific health care need, Asthma or Anaphylaxis
4. I agree if my child(rens) health/medical needs change, I will provide Educators with the details on the medical forms provided.
5. I acknowledge that my child(ren) will not attend the service if suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
6. I give permission for Big Childcare to take photos/video of your child(ren) for promotional material.
7. I have viewed a copy of the Big Childcare Parent Information Booklet and agree to itscontents. (This document can be accessed on our website)
8. I understand that the Big Childcare Policy and Procedure Document is on display andavailable for my viewing on request.
9. I agree to pay any expenses incurred for medical treatment and transportation for mychild(ren)
10. I agree to maintain our fees as per the services fees policy. Where a Debitsuccess (Direct Debit) arrangement has been entered into, I•I authorise the service to make withdrawals from my/our nominated bank account or creditcard as specified in the direct debit section completed.• I acknowledge that such withdrawals may include amounts representing any arrears that areowing.•I acknowledge that this enrolment information may be used for the purpose of debt recovery.• I agree to pay all debt recovery expenses incurred by the Big Childcare program.• I accept fees are subject to change with consultation with the school.• I agree to read and agree to the Direct Debit service agreement provided to me
11. I understand that my child(ren) can be removed from the program as a result of unpaid debt.
12. I declare that the information provided above is true and correct and I have providedCentrelink with the same information. I will promptly inform the service in the event of any changes to this information.
13. I am responsible for giving this information to Centrelink.
14. I understand that if any details are incorrect then full fees are payable by me for use of the service until the details are corrected by Centrelink.
15. I accept Big Childcare charges a late pick-up fee with rates recorded on the Welcomeposter at the program, to cover Educator wages for non-collection of a child after theadvertised close time. Please note CCS cannot be claimed for this fee. I will be notified that payment of this fee is required.
16. I accept casual bookings will incur an additional fee.
17. I understand I will incur a fee for not communicating that my child(ren) will be attending the service if no prior bookings have been made; as well as not communicating that my child/ren will be absent from a session of care.
18. Big Childcare reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
19. By Signing these Terms and Conditions I declare and confirm:• All information I have provided in this enrolment form is true and correct; and• I am a parent of the child(ren) and a person with parental responsibility in relation to thechild(ren) referred to in the enrolment form; and• I agree my child(ren) and I will comply with the services policies and procedures; and• I have read, fully understand and agree to comply with the above Terms and conditions.
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) Enrolment agreementAs part of our enrolment at our service we require you to confirm acceptance of the following items in order to be eligible to receive Government funding if available. Acceptance of these items as well as some of the other information in the enrolment form can be used a Complying Written Arrangement (CWA). Please read these items and confirm your acceptance of these items:
I confirm that my details in this enrolment form as well as the details of the child/ren Iam enrolling are correct I confirm I have agreed to days of care with this service(s) and understand the startand end times of the care provided. I confirm that care may be provided on a casual or flexible basis where available atmy service at my request I confirm I understand the usual fees associated with the care if my child may varyfrom time to time AUTHORISATION(Regulation 161) Below is an authorisation that must be signed by a parent or person named in the enrolment form as authorised to consent to medical treatment of the child(ren) and provide consent for the child(ren) to be taken outside of the Education and Care Service Premises.
I authorise the Approved Provider/Nominated Supervisor or an Educator to seek;1. Medical treatment for the child(ren) from a registered medical practitioner, hospital orambulance service2. Transportation of the child(ren) by an Ambulance Service3. Consent to the child(ren) being taken out of the Education and Care Service for thepurpose of an excursion/regular outing, by means determined by Big Childcare, thispredominately includes bus travel. (Parents will be notified before this occurs.)