- Bookings are required at least one week before the commencement of the holiday program.
- Payments will be debited at the end of each week of the holidays.
- Places are limited and taken on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so get in early.
- An Enrolment form must be fully completed and signed for each family.
- Bookings can be made to the Before and After School Programs Monday to Friday.
Late fees apply to parents/guardians arriving after closure. A fee of $50 per 15 minutes or part thereof will be charged per family.
Once made, bookings are permanent and cannot be cancelled during the program. Please make any alterations before the start of the Holiday Program. If your child does not attend any of the days they have been booked in for, absent fees do apply. Refunds cannot be given if your child(ren) is absent during the vacation period.
SICKNESS AND MEDICATION:
The program cannot accept a sick child. If your child requires medication whilst attending the program, parents are required to label medication with the child’s name, time and dosage required in the original packaging and must complete a medication consent form. Due to staffing and program costs, medical certificates cannot be accepted during the Vacation Care period for sick children.
EXCURSIONS/INCURSIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
Parents/Guardians are advised to read the program details everyday their child(ren) is attending. All excursions leave at 8:30am unless otherwise advertised and return times will be advertised at your centre. Please ensure your child(ren) is wearing appropriate clothing and footwear for the day’s activities and any additional clothing is provided, for example bathers and jackets. (The program activities are accurate at time of printing.) Please note: Big Childcare enforces a ‘no hat-no play’ policy during the September and January holiday programs. Every day your child(ren) must bring their lunch, snack and drinks. Money is not required unless specified on the flyer or instructed by Big Childcare management. Only breakfast is provided between 7:00am-8:00am daily. Big Childcare reserves the right to change the activities where necessary. Risk assessments of excursions have been completed and ratios are 1:15 or lower if required by assessment. Number of staff members and children in attendance are displayed at the program. Big Childcare reserves the right to change an incursion/excursion without notice should circumstances arise that prevent us from running the scheduled activity, for example, bad weather.
- Big Childcare does not accept any liability for personal damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his/her participation in a program due to any cause unless negligence of Big Childcare, it’s directors or employees is proven.
- I authorize the staff of Big Childcare to obtain such medical assistance as they see fit and I will meet the expenses attached thereto.
- I understand Big Childcare will retain and store enrolment information on a confidential database and can be removed if requested. 4. I declare that the information provided is true and correct and that I will promptly inform the service in the event of any changes to this information.
- Transport for excursions will be by bus.